We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Spicy Mango & Berry Salad

I told you about this Delicious Chicken
that has rocked our world since
I first discovered it earlier this summer!

All due Respect-
I do love the Chicken-
but I love this SALAD even more-


Use the leftover Chicken
from this RECIPE POST

Spicy Mango & Berry Salad

Mixed Greens
Raspberries & Blackberries
Mango
Red Onion slices
Spicy Chicken, cut into slices

We use all sorts of dressings with this combination
My daughter makes a delicious
Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
and we love this

Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing
1 shallot, finely minced
1/3 c. fresh orange juice
3 TBSP. lime juice
2 TBSP. honey or agave
1/2 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. sea salt
pepper to taste
1/2 c. grapeseed oil
* Recipe adapted from Our Best Bites Cookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment