We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes

I am here to issue a great big
WARNING!!!
These Cupcakes are yummy-
not since I made the
Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Salted Caramel Cupcakes

& these Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes
have I made a cupcake that knocked
my socks off the way these have-

You know you have hit on success
when there is bowl licking


batter dipping & smiles oozing out of the kitchen...

Enjoy the recipe:


Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes

1 box Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
3/4 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup oil
3 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract**
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup sour cream

Peanut Butter Frosting
1 cube butter
8 oz. cream cheese
1/3 cup peanut butter
2 tsp. vanilla extract**
4-5 cups powdered sugar

24 mini peanut butter cups

** I use Nielsen- Massey Vanilla Bean Paste,
and I believe especially in the frosting this
makes a TON of difference.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In large bowl combine moist ingredients, don't over mix.
Combine wet and dry ingredients.
I let my mixer run for several minutes so
the batter is nice, light and airy.
Bake for 17-22 minutes until toothpick
comes out clean.
Allow to cool for just a few minutes and
than stuff a peanut butter cup in the center
of each cupcake.

Cool completely (I cool mine in a plastic
container with the lid on to retain moisture)
Frost with Peanut Butter Frosting
top with chocolate shavings if desired-

Oh mama mia, soo deliciouso!!


No comments:

Post a Comment