We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Love Me a Good Block Party

We were always the hosts of the major parties in our old lives in Minnesota!
Oh how I miss those days,
Pig Roasts,


Father's Day Picnic's,
Human Foosball- So much FUN!
Church Celebrations,


and Gingerbread Decorating Parties!

So when it was announced that our neighborhood was going to host a
4th of July Block Party-
I was EXCITED! So EXCITED!!
Did I already say EXCITED??
And my wheels started turning for a BIG, PETERSON style dessert option.
I first decided on our Famous Chocolate Covered Popcorn,
But I knew I wanted something even more PETERSON style...
After much deliberation, I chose a S'MORES BAR-
and it was a hit!
For starters we had,
Three flavors of Graham Crackers, Fudge Stripe Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies,
and so much more...

than we had several different types of chocolate,
white chocolate, chocolate with almonds, mint wafers to name a few,
and the creme de la creme,
three different flavors of marshmallows,
regular, strawberry and coconut-
Ooooohhhhh, so deliciouso!
Our neighbor Lennox
It was an Oooey Goooey Messy Mess,

But oh so yummy! It was the hit of the night,
if I do say so myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment