We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I say it I SCREAM, You might know it as ICE CREAM

I thought I said it right,
For 41 years, I thought I'd been saying ICE CREAM!
Apparently,
according to my budding 15 year old linguist,
I say I SCREAM!
I really can't tell the difference in how it is said,
all I know is I like it!!

Lots!

We had a going away party for my son who is leaving to
serve a 2 year mission for our church-
We live in Southern California,
it is hot,
and I had found some really yummy ICE CREAM recipes
I was dying to try.
So we had an ICE CREAM Sandwich Bar for our party.
A bunch of hungry, hot teenagers,
7 flavors of ice cold, flavorful, deliciousness,
including, but not limited to;

Chocolate Ice Cream

Old Fashioned Vanilla


Cookies & Cream
















































These Ice Cream wonders were paired with
three varieties of fresh, chewy and homemade
cookie wonders
Chewy Chocolate Chip, Sugar, Double Chocolate Chip












It was a match made in HEAVEN!
The possibilities were endless,
I know there is a math problem out there
to determine exactly how many cookie/ ice cream combinations were available
but just trust me when I say,
there were a lot!


Love the paper plate- Hey there were a lot of kids :)
My daughter and I spent three days in the kitchen
making ice cream, cookies and
more ice cream,
and it was worth every second of it.
This you gotta try!

No comments:

Post a Comment