We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Grilled Vegetables

Oh Garden Goodness!!
Remember I said I'd live on a farm
if I had my ruthers?

Well this is why,

Take a wide array of veggies- 
Mix together,
a little bit of Grapeseed oil
a little bit of Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar,
and definitely a little crushed red pepper
with a bit of sea salt and pepper
Apply generously over above mentioned veggies
add to the grill
cook for a few minutes,
and than flip,
and voila,
dinner instantly!!
So Yummy,
So Healthy,
and really, in my opinion,
So Beautiful.

I was in a bit of a bind for dinner
the other night.
I had veggies and
I had chicken thawed,
but honestly I was a little tired
of my old standby's!
 I felt like something hip and happening,
so I went with grilling the veggies nearly whole
and than topping greens
with the grilled chicken and veggies!

With a little fresh guac 
and homemade restaurant style salsa
Well, all I can say is that
My family LOVED it-

and I loved that it was so fast,
easy and presentable

That's a win-win-win in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment