We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Steak Fajita Salad

I started off with some
deliciously seasoned flank steak
and peppers & yellow squash that
had been roasted barely to al dente,
I made a bed of spring greens & spinach

topped that bed with a delightful
spread of the peppers and steak,
along with some thin slices of red onion
and zucchini 
and topped that with some fresh
bleu cheese.
I combined some
olive oil and some specialty Balsamic Vinegar-
-I used a Current Balsamic,
but any deep flavored Balsamic would work-
and mixed them together with a little sea salt
and shallots to make a deep & rich
dressing-

Add a homemade
Whole Wheat Crescent Roll
And Voila-
my new favorite salad-
at least until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment