We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Apple Avocado Salsa

I tasted an apple avocado salsa at a restaurant near our home a few months ago.
And I dreamed about it for a few weeks after that.
I loved it so much. I found a good copy cat recipe at cd.kitchen.com.
Our Family put this pretty salsa on top of a citrus salmon, it was so good.



I think it would be super tasty served with a turkey & bacon panini too. As soon as I can eat bread again, I am for sure going to try it.

No matter how you decide to serve it- you absolutely HAVE to try this salsa.


Apple Avocado Salsa

1 cup diced Granny Smith apple
1/2 cup diced, peeled, ripe avocado
1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
1/4 cup diced red onion
1 TBSP. chopped fresh cilantro
1 1/2 tsp. minced jalapeno pepper
1/2 tsp. grated lime rind
1/8 tsp. salt
1 1/2 TBSP. fresh lime juice
1 dash black pepper
1 clove garlic, minced

Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss well
Make extra because you are going to snack on it A LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment