We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Monday, May 16, 2011

It's a Smoothie of a Day

Ever since I've had to eliminate so much from my daily diet, I have had to rely on Smoothies for breakfast. It is hard to find a quick breakfast that has no dairy, no gluten and no added sugar :(
Oh and that can be prepared and eaten quickly
and can be eaten on the run if needed
that's a tall order.

My favorite base is made by Standard Process. I add a few scoops of that to 1 cup of water each morning.
Than I take my favorite fruits. I use a wide range of things, but my favorite is berries, frozen banana, mango, lemon juice and spinach.


 Ooohhhh, this makes me smile. Can you see how many servings of fruits and veggies I am getting in this meal???

I blend it all together and VOILA! Instant yummy breakfast.

I have my three daughters converted. Unfortunately my youngest two kiddos still want chocolate added to their shakes. Oh well, they will see the light soon enough.

Hey, go have breakfast... the day is just beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment