We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day Menu

Mother's Day at our house was delayed this year. I was out of town picking my oldest son up from College that weekend.
My husband reminded me that we have really been celebrating all week long. We finished some projects around the house (which is a gift to me) and we went out for dinner last night! Woohoo!!
But I'm here to say that dinner tonight was WELL worth the wait. Oh! My! Gosh! So! Good!!!
We had Citrus Salmon, which was beautiful alone...


but we served it with the choice of one of two fruit salsa's. A mango salsa and a green apple salsa...



Okay, just so you know, no one here ate just one serving. Everyone had two servings of Salmon so they could try both salsa's.


On the side we had Spinach Salad with Roasted Carrots & Israeli CousCous (which is good enough and filling enough to serve on it's own for dinner).


We also had Quinoa with carmelized peppers and mushrooms.


It was so nice to be all together again. it will be short lived, but I intend to enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment