We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I Gotta Feeling...

Thank you Black Eyed Peas! I love your new song, I Gotta Feeling... and I've just gotta say Thank you for writing my "Feel Good Song".
This song makes me happy :0
This song makes me smile :)
This song gives me a giddy up in my stride
This song makes me want to sing along

So it doesn't surprise me at all that this is the song that came into my head after I made this Yummy Fruit Salad. With a few modifications, this is how the song went,
I Gotta Feeling,
That today's gonna be a good day,
Today's gonna be a good, good day

You've really got to try this fruit salad.
You're gonna have a Good, Good Day



Favorite Fruit Salad

Mango
Kiwi
Strawberries
Clementines
Red or Green Grapes
Fresh Pineapple
(when we have it, I like to add fresh passion fruit. It gives it a fun zing)
Orange, lemon
1 TBSP. coarsely chopped mint leaves

Combine all the fruit. Add the zests of one orange and one lemon as well as the juice from the orange.
Add the mint. Add sugar if you feel like you need it more sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment