We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Roasted Asparagus

My family eats this like CRAZY-
 like CRAZY CANDY!
Seriously, they ALL love this!
Except of course, the little one,
who just eats the "fuzzy's" off.
I mean who does that????
It seems almost too easy to share, but
I eat it,
it shows up on my menues
So here it is!

Roasted Asparagus 
Lightly coat one pound of asparagus
(okay, we eat two)
with Olive Oil
Sprinkle with Sea Salt, to your liking,
and coarse fresh ground black pepper
Roast on a cookie sheet covered with Parchment paper
at 350 degrees for 7-8 minutes
Sprinkle with fresh shredded Parmesan Cheese
Serve Immediately 

and be amazed that you and yours 
are enjoying vegetables together
(this may not be a miracle at your house,
but it is at my house)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment