We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pumpkin Pancakes

Sometimes life just gets in the way,
and dinner does not go as planned.
We had too much on the calendar
Thursday night-
absolutely too much!
So the plan to make yummy Tri-Tip sandwiches
fell off the agenda.
I had some leftover pumpkin from this
after school snack  that we had earlier in the week,
and I am on my "let's try to minimize our
expenses this month" kick,
so I decided we could have pumpkin pancakes.
I wanted something the kids could quick whip
together, leave in the fridge and as people came
in and out for the night,
could really fast just cook for themselves-
I hate these kind of nights,
but let's face it-
with a busy family,
they exist!!
And I didn't want everyone just rummaging
and eating junk.
Anyhoo!
I found this recipe for delicious
PUMPKIN PANCAKES
served them with organic maple syrup-
the good stuff-
With the exception of Kelci,
we all thought they were delicious!
Maybe if I keep making fall food,
the recipe here will start to feel like FALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment