We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Stop for What Makes You Happy!!!

It is really easy to be totally consumed with what I have going on in life.
Really easy to be so focused on what is directly in front of me
that I miss what is just barely off in another direction.
Makes for a really one dimensional approach to life!
But unfortunately it is an easy dimension to get trapped in.

I find when my focus is so limited,
I see with a false sense of perfect clarity
the immediate issues that I face daily.
But they are so big,
when they are right in front of my face!
It is really not a perfect clarity at all.

Try to step back a bit!
take a look around,
enjoy the scenery,
look for little signs that
life is good,
life is right,
and life is full of hope
and natural beauty.

Sometimes it is the step back,
that puts things in perfect perspective.

A random man, at a random Starbucks, in a random beach town but his joy brought joy to my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment