We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day Eighteen: Creating Home (Watch for Angels)

Because I am feeling a little down tonight,
and a lot confused at so many things right now,
I am going to go out on a limb and
be a little spiritual-
So I hope that you can feel what is in my heart,
and hear my message with joy.

My husband and I have made a difficult decision,
but what makes the decision even harder is that
we are just BARELY recovering from our
previous difficult decision!
So because our previous wounds are still
so fresh and the scars are still apparent,
I think we are a little more apprehensive than
we normally are!
And this makes me a bit uncomfortable!!

We were talking a few nights ago,
and I made a comment that I just needed
an ANGEL to hold my hand while we were pushing through.
Instantly, I was reminded of an amazing experience I had
this summer with my churches youth group.
For the Full Story, Read Here

It is on my mind again tonight,
as I am grasping for any kind of understanding
and direction and
I am praying for nothing short of a miracle.
I never want to forget how I felt this day,
and right now, all I can do is keep my eyes
out for those ANGELS that have been
briefed on my exact struggle,
made aware of my weakenesses,
and shown the exact location that I
will physically and spiritually NOT
be able to push forward on my own-
because at that moment,
THEY will be there to push me forward,
let me breathe,
regain some strength,
and push on some more-

P.S. I didn't say anything that I think it will get easy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment