We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day Fifteen: Creating Home (Simple Mantra)

**** I don't know how I goofed up my "scheduled posts", so sorry, you'll get bombarded tonight *****

I went to a Relaxation/Meditation Yoga class a few nights ago,
which I loved!
But I also FAILED miserably- because I couldn't RELAX!
But at the end of class,
as I was really getting irritated,
(not what you should be feeling during RELAXATION YOGA!!)
Miss Dani  gave us a relaxation mantra.

I think it is good advice for CREATING HOME.
I hope that as you think of the words,
you will find a way to implement these thoughts
into the in's and out's of your HOME & FAMILY

Accept the Pain,
Cherish the Joys,
Savor the Memories &
Resolve the Regrets

Doesn't that just sum life up in four little lines??
It just gives me a little something to put things in perspective-
and there's a lot of time that is all I need

The Joy's always seem to ease the pains,
the regrets seem more tolerable
when slathered in happy memories
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment