We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Monday, October 10, 2011

Day Ten: Creating Home (Get Away)

As much as I love being home and
As much as I love creating a place that my kids
truly want to be-
not only with me,
but with their friends as well,
I think that it is really important to Step Out
and Get Away from the daily grind of being HOME
once in awhile!

I don't care what it is
- a day at the beach
Newport Beach, CA
- a picnic in the park
- skipping rocks on a lake
Lake Eerie
- a shopping trip with daughters
- a lunch date with friends
- or a wild day at an amusement park
California Adventure, Anaheim, CA
Whether SIMPLE
A day of snowball fights and snow hiking
or EXTRAVAGANT
Shopping in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

For some reason, getting out and enjoying life
seems to bring more joy into being HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment