We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day Nineteen: Creating Home (JOurneY)

I love quotes-
I love sayings-
I love when words can create a feeling
or can inspire your heart and soul

There are a ton of quotes about a JOURNEY

and I love them all,
I love this Yoga quote as well

Yoga is not about touching your toes; 
it is about what you learn on the way down.
  
One thing that really helps me keep a healthy attitude during a trial
is that I have a huge fear of getting to the pot of gold
at the end of the rainbow,
basking in the glory & beauty of all that gold
and realizing I have complained the entire time
I was traveling on the rainbow!


It is important to me, 
to look for the good in ALL that 
life has to offer,
the goods,
the bads 
and definitely the uglies!


Just remember that there is 
JOY in your JOurneY

I think it is best if I keep that in mind as I am getting ready to start on my new JOurneY!

No comments:

Post a Comment