We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Friday, January 6, 2012

My Mantra 2012

I am always a little slow with my New Years Resolutions,
I need some time after Christmas to think of
what Worked that Year and
What needs Improvement.
But first I usually have to recover from the Holidays!!
My Goals for the year will be concrete by the
Weeks End :)

I have decided on a Mantra for the Year,
Anything and Everything I do needs to
be answered by this Mantra!
This is how I will gauge if I am on track
with my desires and goals
or if I am totally missing the Boat.

Curious???
Here it is-

2012 is the year for...
Dreams to Come True,
Goals to Be Accomplished,
Beauty to Be Seen,
Love to Be Shared,
and Joy to Be Felt.

For me this year,
Nothing Else Matters!

Happy End of the First Week of the New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment