We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Arugula & Tomato Salad

This has seriously become my
"Go To Salad!"

It is FAST,
It is YUMMY,
and
It is PERFECT!
I have modified it,
but only slightly from the original
that I saw here
at www.allrecipes.com

One of the things I love about this salad
is that it is SHAKEN and not tossed-
Don't ask me why I like this,
I just do!
I used feta today, but I like the Parmesan better
Anyway, promise me you will make it
and love it
and make it some more!

Easy Arugula Salad

4 cups baby arugula leaves, rinsed & dried
1 cup grape tomatoes
1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
(I keep these in my fridge always)
2 TBSP. grapeseed oil
1 TBSP. high quality white wine vinegar
sea salt flakes
freshly ground black pepper
1/4 c. coarsely ground fresh Parmesan cheese
1 large avocado, sliced

Here is my favorite part,
just put all of the ingredients,
except the avocado,
in a bowl with a lid.
Cover and shake!
Serve with avocado slices on top.

*** When I happen to be cleansing, I
leave the Parmesan and Pine nuts off,
and it tastes just as good-
okay not JUST as good,
but still VERY good

No comments:

Post a Comment