We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Friday, March 2, 2012

Cleansing 2012

Hi
My Name is Treisha Peterson,
and I am a Food Addict!
Me on the left with my beautiful sister!
I wished I was being cute and silly,
but in all honesty,
I believe I am being 100% Truthful
when I say this-

My husband laughs and says it can't be
as bad as I make it out to be-
but I am here to say
It is even worse than I confess too!

Well, the stress of this move has
taken a toll on my health,
physical, mental and spiritual
and all my hard work for the past two years
with my health and eating habits
has literally been flushed down the
eau de toilette!

So here I am, attempting a cleanse again.
I started one a few months ago,
but I failed miserably by DAY 2!
I got distracted at Christmas...

and at New Years...
... and for all Love Day!
So my friend talked to me and
reminded me that the reason I was doing it
had nothing to do with weight
and EVERYTHING to do with health & energy!
Well, When you put it that why,
I will try to do better.

I am on Day 8 of 21,
and I am starting to see the glow back in my face,
the shine back in my hair.
My joints are less swollen,
and the sores in my mouth are history!
I feel better,
less bloated
and I genuinely feel happier.
I have more energy in the day,
and I sleep more peacefully in the night.

Why, if I know it helps and
I can see the changes, is it so hard for me to
stick to it as a permanent way of life???

I think I have the answer,
check back tomorrow for all the juicy details!

1 comment:

  1. I will be anxious to hear what you have to say next. I need to start a cleanse, but first, I see a new dr. in town. He deals with hormones, food allergies, thyroid, autoimmune problems, etc. The whole shebang. Can't wait for my appt. next week. Good luck with your cleanse!

    ReplyDelete