We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Workout Advice= Good Advice

Because I don't want to be 
"most people",
this is my current mantra!
I love it,
it reminds me why I am doing
the things that I am doing,
even though it is an uphill climb

every single day!


"Most people don't show up in their own lives;
They go through life,
Every single day,
without being focused
and without bringing their A game

Transformation is not a future event
it is a Present Activity

That is why you must bring 
EVERYTHING that you have to give
in EVERY moment

It's not about perfection
its about Effort
'A' game Effort


And when you bring that effort
Every single day,
THAT is when transformation occurs"
Jillian Michaels- Fitness & Life Coach

Because I know that the best views
are from the top,
and the only way to the top,
is to make the climb!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment