We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Everything is Better with a Hug

My littlest has definitely clued into
one of my secret tricks-

If I offer a hug to my husband
in the morning,
I can usually squeeze out a few extra minutes
of sleep in the morning-
even if I have begged him to push
me out of bed first thing-
"NO MATTER WHAT"

Well my Mr. KaiGuy
thinks he has me all figured out as
he wraps his little arms around my
neck when I come to wake him up.

Little does he know,
that I have him all figured out!

If I lay down for that little hug,
he is able to get out of bed
so much easier,
with very little arguing and cajoling-

That few minutes of hugging in the
morning just starts the day off right.

I think we all need a little hug :)

No comments:

Post a Comment