We've Moved

We've moved - check out the new site at RestoringMyBalance.com

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Scotch Pull Aparts

My family has been making this recipe
for over 30 years. I have no idea
where it originated, who's it is
or how it came to be part of my life-
but my kids get excited every night
that they see me put these together.

I used to make these with
Rhodes frozen rolls,
but now I just make them
when I make this homemade bread
The family agrees,
they like it better with homemade

Scotch Pull Aparts

18 frozen rolls
1 c. mini marshmallows
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. butter
3/4 c. brown sugar

The night before: In a buttered bundt pan, arrange frozen rolls. 
Sprinkle with marshmallows.

In a small saucepan, melt butter with cinnamon
and brown sugar.
Bring to a boil, making sure 
the sugar dissolves well.

Pour over rolls.
Cover with waxed paper coated with Pam
to keep from sticking. Let rise overnight.

In the morning: Preheat oven to 350.
Sprinkle with nuts if desired.
Bake for 30 minutes.

Let stand for 10 minutes before inverting
on to a serving plate. 

Enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment